Jai Ho!

We always complain about BSNL's services but this is one occasion where I can proudly say BSNL Jai Ho! And this is to do with 3G services. I had to do a conference call with people in Canada. We thought of doing a test call and fixed up a time which was 10:00 AM IST. Since this is the time to get to office, I decided to take my 3G modem and use it in on the way with my lap top. It was an unbelievable experience. I got unhindered connectivity through the busiest street in town and the person at the other end was surprised at my being connected on the road.
In US and Canada, offices, college/university campuses and houses have wi-fi connections. One doesn't find people using the internet on the road. No wonder the person I was talking to found this very 'cool'! And I was able to give the person from the other side of the world a glimpse of Patna!
Thank you BSNL!

Comments

Tried it again and again! Its been so good.... I just can't stop raving about it!
Anushmita said…
i give a double thumbs up to dis post!!

Popular posts from this blog

I need a break.....

Honour Killings or Dishonour Killings?

Net the NET