Fans Love yoU!

A nice, bright, sunny Sunday morning.... I couldn't wish for anything better than that when I have to wash the week's collection of dirty clothes and wish to dry them in the sun. I had a nice cup of tea with the morning paper and there came the unexpected visitor happily knocking at the door reminding me of the Porter scene in 'Macbeth'. One look at the visitor and I knew that the day is ruined. No other reason but the fact that this visitor would bring in two more and the day would be gone making and serving tea and washing the cups and the pan.
And this process wouldn't end even after the departure of the visitor. The visitors may leave physically but there presence will be felt by one and all. And if you are still wondering who these visitors are here's the answer. The first one to enter was cold with a bout of sneezing and when I sneeze the whole house rocks! This was followed by headache and fever and the cups of tea kept flowing. And this is the most irritating FLU!

Comments

G said…
take care mam!
Anonymous said…
Wah Wah..!
I am better, sir. Thank you! You had the evidence.

Popular posts from this blog

I need a break.....

Honour Killings or Dishonour Killings?

Net the NET